My Top 3 Europe Destinations


Today I write from a dreary Glasgow, wishing I was exploring a new city or sea side town right about now. Therefore, I thought what better to talk about than my favourite places I've been so far through you guessed it... interrail!

These are in no particular order as to be honest, I have commitment issues.

Krakow - Poland


As the name suggests, it truly is... cracking. It's a gorgeous place with an abundance of things to do, plus it doesn't even scrape the bank. On a travellers budget, the polish economy really does pull through. There's loads of sight seeing to be done; from the main square, to the Jewish quarter, all the way to the salt mines and of course, Auschwitz. There is also a ghost house you can visit called Lost Souls Alley, however after watching the Facebook videos I was too much of a scardey cat to participate. We stayed in the cutest hostel, WoodPecker.

Krakow 

Krakow Ice Cream


Budapest - Hungary


Another great place to visit if you're on a budget. There is so much to do here, you'll probably need to revisit but who's complaining about that! One of the coolest places I've been, quite the Berlin vibe but less judgemental. You've got to visit the thermal baths, do a night time river tour (or boat party) and head out to Margaret Island for a bike ride however, be careful as you'll see below that didn't pan out great for us as my friend drove us into a van. Another hostel here was Wombats.

Lindsay Causing it in Buda

Margaret Island Bike



Croatia


Last but definitely not least. The whole country is amazing and a must for any traveller. The capital, Zagreb is really well looked after. Another cool hostel here is Chillout. Split is a beautiful place, the night life is good and there’s loads of restaurants to cure your hangover. You've got to see the Krka waterfalls. We stayed in the hostel CroParadise. On a trip out with intterail, I went a gals hol to Dubrovnik. We stayed in the villa Luciana. This was one of the best holidays I've had and my friend recorded it all... scroll down to see for yourself! Lastly, to end interrailing I headed to the festival Hideout in Novalja. This was an exceptional experience, so much so I'm dedicating my final post to it!

Dubrovnik 

Krka Waterfalls


Thanks Again,
Elleis x









Comments

  1. I love this blog! I'll definitely be using it as a guideline when I travel around Europe in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts